Product TypePentaglas® translucent polycarbonate glazing
6’ to 24’ wide and any length desired
BriteWay™ — A Bright Solution to the Problems Inherent in Metal Walkway Covers
CPI Daylighting’s pre-engineered computerized design technology provides the most cost-effective system for your project.
The Clearspan concept:
- The Clearspan concept eliminates structural horizontal bracing or crossbeam supports that are required for some structural designs.
- Undesirable crossbeam bracing introduces limitations such as interference with traffic under the canopy, creating a roosting area for birds and more.
- The Clearspan concept, with no horizontal crossbeams, provides an open and modern canopy design with unequalled architectural appeal.
- Eliminate problems inherent in metal walkway covers – dark and unpleasant industrial appearance, “closed-In” feeling and maintenance requirements.
THE CLEARSPAN PROGRAM:
Clearspan offers a pre-engineered self-supporting aluminum structure from the ground up.
- A Clearspan Translucent Canopy can be from 6’ to 24’ wide and any length desired.
- Typical coulmn spacing is 12′ oc. Other spacings are available.
- Typical rafter overhang (cantilever) is 1′ to 3′. Other overhang dimensions are available.
- The main side beams can extend over the end column from 7″ up to 48″.
- An optional gutter system is available.
- The Clearspan aluminum structure is rust free and maintenance free, with no exposed bolts
- Clearspan design allows for tolerance adjustments along length, width or height
- Pentaglas® translucent polycarbonate glazing is available in a range of colors:
Crown Crest of Parker | Parker CO
THE CHALLENGE: The architects wanted a completely different look to the entry at this new assisted living center. They designed two separate canopies for the entry.
THE SOLUTION: CPI Daylighting’s Clearspan translucent canopy cover allows light into the interior through the front doors and keeps the tenants and guests sheltered from rain and snow.