The Cole Center
The Cole Center is a modern office complex composed of three buildings in the Denver West neighborhood in Golden, Co . Each building is topped with a large glass, pyramid skylight.
Recent hail storms damaged the beauty caps and flashing.
MAGS BAR Retrofit:
- Remove and replace all hail damaged metal including beauty caps.
- MAGS BAR custom glazing system by Skylight Specialists, Inc.
- Awaiting completion.
- Correct the daylighting and solar heat levels required for the space.
- Reduce dependence on electric lighting—increase energy savings.
- The owners love the energy savings provided by the new skylights.
- Increase the facility’s property value.
- Healthy, natural daylight in the space with soft translucent light and accurate color rendition.
- No required maintenance or re-coating costs—individual exterior panels are easily replaced.
- In work environments, increased daylighting has been shown to increase productivity.
- In retail environments, increased daylighting has been shown to increase sales by as much as 40%.
- In classroom environments, increased daylighting has been shown to increase students performance.